- its easier to just articulate thoughts in bullet point. they force you to be to the point, and if you happen to be shallow or deliberately vague - you can be. of course i am neither of those things.
- post-college life is hard. even though in many ways this year has been the best of my life...it has definitely been the worst as well. i don't think i'm going to say anymore than this right now, but just saying that outloud in the public arena of cyberspace is a bit of a release.
- i've almost completely gone mac. yes, after a year of declaring i would go to the dark side -- i almost have. black macbook, 2gb ram, 80gb hd. first thoughts: aesthetics, ergonomics, and proper UI go a freaking long way to making it more enjoyable to use the computer. vive le mac. (or is la mac?)
- dating is hard. thinking about marriage is even harder. a couple guys and i got together awhile back talking about the rough patches we were having with our respective sig-others. the one guy who wasn't dating said, "man, i want a gf." haha. but honestly though? its the rough patches that define the relationship. its been hard - but what awesome things in life are easy?
- o holy night stuck out in a new way. its tyrone's fault.
long lay the world-------
in sin and error pining
till he appear'd
and the soul felt its worth
a thrill of hope
the weary world rejoices
for yonder breaks
a new and glorious morn
here's to hope breaking anew into weary lives.
please subscribe via rss here: http://feeds.feedburner.com/brainfartsunite