Is anything else worth living for?
What can I do with my obsession?I see a vision...a vision of a generation on fire for God. A generation of those absolutely ruined by the majestic and splendor of knowing Jesus Christ as their Lord, Savior, and friend. A generation that pursues relationship above anything else. Passionate relationship with God and relationship with others. A generation not contained by the confines of religion, empty motions, labels, not even Christianity...a generation who is willing to take up their cross and follow Jesus Christ...even if it means leaving behind a dead church. A generation willing to go into the wilderness by the Holy Spirit so they can return full of the Holy Spirit.
With the things I cannot see
Is there madness in my being?
Is it wind that blows the trees?
Sometimes you're further than the moon
Sometimes you're closer than my skin
And you surround me like a winter fog
You've come and burned me with a kiss
And my heart burns for you
And my heart burns
And I'm so filthy with my sin
I carry pride like a disease
You know I'm stubborn God and I'm longing
to be close
You burn me deeper than I know
I feel lonely without hope
I feel desperate without vision
You wrap around me like a winter coat
You come and free me like a bird
I see a vision:
- lounges in Muir filled with people, incapacitated on the floor by the Spirit of God. i see RA's ministering in the prophetic... small gatherings, essentially church, being raised up in the dorms and apartments all around campus.
- I see a 24/7 house of prayer being raised up at UCSD, which will contend with all other houses of prayer. It will be the place of governmental authority...I see churches in the area working together to provide infrastructure and support, and fellowships playing a huge role in spurring this on. I see this house of prayer somewhere near PC, International Center...I see non-believers coming in for prayer and for ministry. When campus tours come around, I believe that guides will bring people to visit the UCSD House of Prayer, because signs and wonders, and the awe and presence of God will rest in that place.
- I see prayer meetings springing up around campus, spurred by no more than love responses of a grateful heart. Believer's gathering together to worship and pray, an act as natural as friends getting together to hangout. They will be tiny houses of prayer. This will be the fuel that energizes and sustains this move of God.
- I see baptisms in the Price Center fountain. The Holy Spirit conviction falling on believers in class, at work, in line for food at price center. There will be a tangible weight of the Holy Spirit on this campus.
- I see a huge worship and prayer gathering at the bottom of Giesel, facing Warren lawn. It will be unintentionally evangelistic, the presence of God will draw people there. I can see something like it happening on RIMAC field...it going on for several days, with thousands of people getting saved throughout the campus in the process. I can see people running out of class and running to the fields for their "God-fix." People just desperate for a touch from God. This will be a sign of revival breaking forth.
- I believe this move of God will marked by several things: holiness, there will be a radical holiness and fear of the Lord...not the type that is legalistic, not rules and regulations...but the type of holiness and fear that comes from an unwillingness to compromise because they don't want anything to hinder their intimacy with God; remarkable unity among the body of believers, it will be an example to other colleges and to the city; an extravagant love for the lost. the heart of God for the lost is going to imparted into believers, and we will WEEP corporately for the lost. This will overflow into a massive missions movement where we will see people take an entire year off to do missions in Israel, China, and the inner city.
- I can see all the fellowships all fitted and placed into the body of Christ, functioning in UNITY. I believe several of the Asian fellowships will merge together as a sign of unity. I believe that this will mark the signs of the coming move of God. Their eyes will all be focused on the head, Jesus Christ, and they will be consumed with His glory on this campus.
There is coming a love revolution: the love of Jesus Christ for His bride and for this generation. Satan, watch out. We've got big sticks...you may have tried to wipe out this Moses generation, this Esther generation...but this means we get double, triple anointing; for we carry with us not just our destines, but the destinies of those aborted.
Jesus will receive His inheritance in this generation: voluntary lovesick worshippers who will be led to the cross. I do not say that on my authority, but by the heart of the Father and the word of God.Boo yah.